FS: Zapco, Injen, DaveB, Mintblue, Alpine etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I deleted your thread in the General for Sale section as all of the items were reposted here.

hey i pm'd you about not receiving the axle just a damaged empty box from usps. and no reply from you.. please contact me asap so we can work somethin out..

Sorry I thought I responded... I remember typing out a reply.. *shrug*, anyway not trying to lead you on. If you can take a picture of the box with the tape from the post office saying "received in damaged condition" or whatever, I'll refund in full. Maybe one of us could get a refund on the shipping and handling costs from the Post Office, because clearly they didn't "handle" it properly.

NOTE TO EVERYONE --- Make sure you get insurance on everything you ship.. because thanks to the US Post Office, I'm pretty much out an axle + $20 shipping costs.

Sorry I thought I responded... I remember typing out a reply.. *shrug*, anyway not trying to lead you on. If you can take a picture of the box with the tape from the post office saying "received in damaged condition" or whatever, I'll refund in full. Maybe one of us could get a refund on the shipping and handling costs from the Post Office, because clearly they didn't "handle" it properly.

NOTE TO EVERYONE --- Make sure you get insurance on everything you ship.. because thanks to the US Post Office, I'm pretty much out an axle + $20 shipping costs.
I've learned this the hard way as well. This may be thanks to ebay, but there is a common misconception out there that insurance is an option that the buyer has if they choose it. But in reality, it is something all sellers should get in the habit of purchasing, because guess what? If something goes missing, or arrives damaged, of course the buyer is going to expect you to make it right. And don't be surprised if you lose a Paypal claim if you don't make it right.

Kudos to you SP33D for doing the right thing.

Damn I sent the money for the intake like 5 days ago and he recieved the money but never hit me up with a tracking number or anything..i been emailing him like crazy now and get no responce

He PM'd me on the 3rd about the headlights saying they would go out on Friday. I have not heard from him with a tracking number but he just might be busy. We'll see what happens next week.

Yes sorry busy work week.. struggling to even get time on the comp. Was hoping the UPS store would be open today because Post Office wasn't. Everything will be shipped tomorrow, and private messages will be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back