FS: Various FS-DE, FS-DET, and MSP/P5 engine parts

Having replaced my P5 engine and two MSP engines, and modifying these cars, I've accumulated a large amount of various parts and would like to start getting rid of them.

**SOLD ITEMS- "Mazda DOHC 16V" Valve cover; untapped oil pan;

2uhvcbq.jpg

345c1p1.jpg

nqzp5d.jpg

vxk8d3.jpg

359lthi.jpg

Last edited:
Can you take all items out so we can see them. Also, there are some parts missing in the pic that you listed...

Can you take all items out so we can see them. Also, there are some parts missing in the pic that you listed...

Yeah, I suppose lock it until I get ALL of the parts out... There are literally 300 indivitual parts, though... Do you have a preference as to how I do it?

Yeah, I suppose lock it until I get ALL of the parts out... There are literally 300 indivitual parts, though... Do you have a preference as to how I do it?

You can do large group photos if you want, as long as all parts listed are in a pic with the sign. Either make a new thread when you are ready or PM me to unlock. Thanks!

Have retaken the pictures and all prices are BEST OFFER, so MAKE ME AN OFFER! Thanks in advance!

Gonna pick up a 626 long block/maybe even a donor shell. IDK.... MSP Main cap support plate?! Figured youd know, is it actually different? Do you have 1? And how much?

Last edited:
Gonna pick up a 626 long block/maybe even a donor shell. IDK.... MSP Main cap support plate?! Figured youd know, is it actually different? Do you have 1? And how much?

Yeah, it's different. I only have an NA windage tray now. I had to tap another one for the latest motor. The MSP one got destroyed this last go 'round.

Nevermind, researched on lunch break, I get it now. I dont have an MSP windage tray anyways. I already have a 626 swap and tapped oil pan. So I'll just do the same. Sorry to show my noobness yet again.... Thanks anyways man, appreciate the help.

Btw, 3rd motor in 35k miles. So I'm right there with you LMFAO!

Last edited:
I replied to your PM (after my initial PM) a day or two ago. Any further thoughts?

Let me know on PM.

I saw an oil cooler setup in that tub. Can you tell me if you still have all the lines and banjos? Will you take 30 plus shipping?

Back