FS: Used INJEN Cold Air Intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGKAuten

Contributor
:
2003 Mazda Protege 5
I just replaced my Injen Polished Cold Air Intake with an AEM Short Ram. It is the Injen 6060P I believe, designed for the 2.0L Protege 5 engine. There is a picture of it on my SoundDomain webpage. http://www.sounddomain.com/id/ggkauten

It has about 1500 miles on it. Make me an offer.

~G

Lot of high standing water in Atlanta?
Did you notice any power difference between the Injen and AEM?
How about sound?
Thanks in advance.

DeanSweet said:
Lot of high standing water in Atlanta?
Did you notice any power difference between the Injen and AEM?
How about sound?
Thanks in advance.

Some parts of Atlanta not so much standing water, but around where I live drainage systems suck around here, so you can hit a turn at 40 miles an hour in the rain and have to slam on your brakes immediately or else you will drive right into flooded street. As far as the power goes I definately did feel a nice bit of power out of the Injen. The AEM has a nice little bit of power to it as well, but not as smooth as the cold air. In that tiny Mazda engine bay it truly does make all the difference having the filter outside of the oven. I also felt that the Injen was a little more aggressive in sound, but close enough that unless you have owned both you wouldn't recognize the difference. Hope that helps.

~G

ur in atlanta?! i need to come up there one weekend soon cuz there are some p5's up there i wana look at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back