~FS-TX 2003.5 Blazin Yellow Mazdaspeed Protege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max offered $6500, thats an insult...I just saw someone pay $8900 for a P5 that was involved in a crash...WTH!

Last edited:
You arnt having that much luck are you??

If you were only selling it when i was trying to get one.

Well good luck man.

If only i had the money for this.. My Protege dx transmission just crap the bed.

Bump for a clean car

Well I have a lot of phone calls from locals, but they are looking for an alternative mode of transportation for their gas guzzlers, so they are looking for something cheap.

Dude, that car is a beaut. Low miles, great condition, really taken care of. Wish I had the money as well. I'd get it if I could manage to sell mine quick. Good luck sir.

Vic how many miles are on the odo, and how's the turbo doing (to your best knowledge/judgement)?

My little sister is in the market and this is potential for her. thanks bro.

52k plus. No mechanical problems, leaks or weird noises. No smoke, its got new timing belt, belts, battery, tires have about 1000 miles. AC works excellent. Its in great shape I would love to keep it but I have the Evo and a CR-V. :)

oh no that's my beater!!! Neither Hail storms or 120 degrees sun will keep it from going anywhere!!

wish i could.....it's soo.....
.... stock now.....
free bump for a good guy, or so i've heard :)
Vic is definitely good people. I've got enough confidence in him that I'm trying to work my gf on the idea that I need to upgrade my Spec (she's not thrilled with me attracting more attention to myself with a yellow car... lol).

I need to send ya a PM Vic... should be there after a day or two once I get my finances in order.

Someone should buy this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back