FS: Turbocharged '02 Protege5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have jumped on your turbo kit deal if my car had already gone through the tranny swap. :(

If my friend was 16 (he's turning 16 in December) I would tell him to buy this, and he would, for sure. But 6 months is a long time...

7k is a steal!
Word. For $7k You get the car as-is, with the exception of the Sparco seats (but you can keep the brackets if you want to get some in the future) plus the following:

Fully assembled short block just waiting for forged rods and pistons
Two spare cylinder heads - one complete (but in pieces) and the other bare waiting for porting
"Twiggy" turbo cams
'03 MSP Racing Hart wheels
Labonte Motorsports Methanol injection kit with 4 gal of 50/50 water/methanol
Many other various stock/spare parts

You also get a spot in line for 505zoom's sheet metal intake manifold (I have already paid the deposit) - all you have to do is pay the final balance. You will also get a pair of adjustable cam gears that do not interfere with the operation of the engine (from Focus on the 'other' forums)!

EDIT: The longer you wait the less stuff this car will come with. Starting next week I will start selling parts that are not installed followed by mods in large groups (eg turbo setup) and then lastly part-by-part.

Last edited:
GOD I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAR!!!!!! I would buy yours right now without hesitation... the more I look at this thread the more I want this P5

Last edited:
GOD I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAR!!!!!! I would buy yours right now without hesitation... the more I look at this thread the more I want this P5
1) Trade in MS3 for large sum of money
2) Buy magnumP5's P5T for $7000
3) Use difference to build motor/head/trans/whatever and have fun

Seems pretty straightforward to me :D

1) Trade in MS3 for large sum of money
2) Buy magnumP5's P5T for $7000
3) Use difference to build motor/head/trans/whatever and have fun

Seems pretty straightforward to me :D

I'd have like, the sweetest protege ever if I dumped like 10 grand in parts in your already amazing P5.

Alright guys, in an effort to get some money ahead of time I'm going to start pulling off parts of which I know I still have the stock replacements. I have updated the first post with a list of parts I currently know I can remove without issue.

Somebody just buy something! The whole car, parts, I don't care! Where are all the people who were asking for a part-out? I've listed just about every part I can remove while keeping the car driveable and my prices are more than fair.

Good luck on the sale bro... I really would hate to see this car parted out. it really is a gem and a steal at the listed price.

Have you put your car on auto trader, craigslist, vehix or ebay yet??
AutoTrader and Craigslist. I was going to put it on Cars.com as well but we had some issues with Tornado warnings Saturday night so my session timed out (I kept having to leave because of sirens). I've just been too lazy to start over again. So it's definitely out there, however nothing yet :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back