FS: Titanium 2003.5 MSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljspeed

Its a sad day but we are buying another house and the car has to go asap!:( Here are the details:

2003.5 Titanium MSP
VIN# JM1BJ227130644963
Officially 3yrs old
42,800 miles
ECU flashed
Bushings replaced by Mazda
Sirius radio- Can setup your own subscription
New plugs recently- Denso IK20's (car runs smooth)
Avon Tech M550 tires- #1 rated Ultra High Perf. A/S tire at Tirerack (AA traction/A temp.)
Extended warranty until 75k/6yrs (I will gladly pay and transfer in your name)
Oil changes (changed every 2900 miles), PCV valves, spark plugs, brakes, you name it has been taken care of. Oil is Mobil 1 syn. and tranny has Redline MT90.
The car is stock except Dave B rings, plugs, and brake rotors/pads. Mods on my sig have been removed and sold or on the selling block.
Had hail damage recently on the hood, roof, and trunk. Had the roof repaired which I think I got poked on the price but it looks like new. Hood and trunk were not repaired. Will be repaired before the sale unless you want to find someone yourself. If you choose that route, u can subtract 350 dollars from the sales price.:) Oh and it was just dime sized hail to give you more details.

Now the price... I think its in good shape and I will do the following before its sold:
Repair hail damage if you like, if not ill cut a better deal (damage not bad-small dime size)
Change oil (Synthetic)/filter/pcv/air filter
Clean throttle body/injectors (Seafoam)
Flush and fill cooling system with new antifreeze
Wax/vacuum/detail the car

You wonder why I would do all this and why not just sell the damn thing? Well I need a serious buyer and most importantly someone asap! So whatever I can throw in there I will do along with an extended warranty!!(ughdance)

Price: 13,900
NOW: 13,500
NOW: 13,100
NOW: 12,900
NOW: 12,500 Updated- 8/4/2006

Thanks!
Lj

Attachments

• DSC00681.JPG
    DSC00681.JPG
    348.2 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC00682.JPG
    DSC00682.JPG
    262 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC00688.JPG
    DSC00688.JPG
    301.8 KB · Views: 232
  • DSC00684.JPG
    DSC00684.JPG
    378 KB · Views: 214
  • DSC00687.JPG
    DSC00687.JPG
    365.9 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Additonal pics

Hail damage but you really need to look and other body pics:

Attachments

• DSC00689.JPG
    DSC00689.JPG
    358 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC00690.JPG
    DSC00690.JPG
    343.4 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC00655.JPG
    DSC00655.JPG
    285.7 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC00637.JPG
    DSC00637.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC00640.JPG
    DSC00640.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 188
Price has been dropped-check first post. Need to sell asap. All reasonable offers will be taken into consideration.

Holy Moly this price is dropping... Check out the new price;) 800.00 down in less than a week. Goes to show you how bad I want this out and the fact that this price can be lowered depending on my need. And my need is bad right now so this badboy can get outta here.

sooo tempting... I would have to sell my car and parts 1st.... and the hail damage would need to be repaired....

I hear ya. Like I said in the first post its not bad but to save anyone money I would subtract that. But fixing it before hand for a serious buyer is no problem. PLUS this price of 13,100 is still negotiable;)

The main points I am looking for is the warranty, which you have obviously extended and condition... After my stuff is sold, all i need is to get a loan and I would be seriously looking at getting this...

Ok so its done, its on Autotrader now. And I talked to Carmax and it may go in by the end of this week. They're the last alternative since I want this sold asap. Anymore offers keep them coming, I will seriously consider all except for the typical low balls. :)

Updated the thread with a new price of 12900. You will get an extended warr. which is the "hi tech" warranty. And the hail damage which is minor on the hood and trunk will be fixed if you'd like which is really cheap on my estimate.

Bump! Three very interested buyers but no one is making that final move. Im still listening to reasonable offers to get this outta here. I can still work the price. Thanks!

Ok so three up and possibly three down the drain. WTF I swear so seriously anyone interested I will cut you a GREAT DEAL! Either PM me or post here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back