~ FS: (Texas) 18" ADVAN Racing RGII's in Gold w/Tires

CitizenPro

behind the scenes
Contributor
:
2017 Shelby GT350
As some of you may know, i fell victim to Hurricane Ike and my MSP was considered a total loss after being drowned by 4ft of water. So all mods must go, including these beautiful wheels.

Set of 5 w/ Advan Low Type Center Caps & mint condition Rays Engineering Lug Nuts (extended)

Advan RGII Specs:
- Gold in color
- 18x7.5"
- +45 offset
- 5x114.3

Federal SS595's Tires
- 215/40/18

Wheel number 1 has 2 very minor imperfections, and the pics will show. The rest are in mint condition with no issues. Tires have very good thread life left, and the pics will show as well.

~ Price is $1,950 ~

*ATTENTION*
I will sell the described items above for $1500 minus the spare (4 wheels, tires, centercaps, Rays lugs), pending the sale of the spare wheel that i recently got an offer for. If someone is interested in just the combo for the 4 wheels/tire combo (minus the spare), please PM or post up your interest asap.

Thanx guys<!-- / message --><!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Wheel 1
Wheel1_pic1.JPG

Wheel1_pic2.JPG

Wheel1_pic3.JPG

Wheel1_pic4.JPG

Wheel1_pic5.JPG

Wheel 2
Wheel2_pic1.JPG

Wheel2_pic3.JPG

Wheel 3
Wheel3_pic1.JPG

Wheel3_pic2.JPG

Wheel3_pic3.JPG

Wheel 4
Wheel4_pic1.JPG

Wheel4_pic2.JPG

Wheel4_pic3.JPG

Brand New Full Size Spare
Wheel5_pic2.JPG

Wheel5_pic3.JPG

Spec_Box.JPG

Last edited:
charles I just read about the hurricane flooding , man I sorry bro I'm glad you and your family are ok.
(bump) for some beautiful wheels!!

But he just bought Gramlights... Bump it up for sweet Advan goodness, was considering running RGII's myself... Remember kids: RGII > Boost, any day of the week (idhitit)

But he just bought Gramlights... Bump it up for sweet Advan goodness, was considering running RGII's myself... Remember kids: RGII > Boost, any day of the week (idhitit)

I know. I like the black gold contrast more.

*PRICE CHANGE*

I will sell the described items above for $1500 minus the spare (4 wheels, tires, centercaps, Rays lugs), pending the sale of the spare wheel that i recently got an offer for. If someone is interested in just the combo for the 4 wheels/tire combo (minus the spare), please PM or post up your interest asap.

Thanx guys
<!-- / message -->

i have those same tires, mine are giving me some problems though
the car pulls hard to the right and alignment and camber is perfect

u had a problem like this too or was it just me?

same here i have the same tires also, but on 17's and ya it pulls to the right even right after a 4 wheel alignment....

Wow I would love another set of Advans, Whats better then 1 pair?? 2 pair!
Quality name quality rims, someone better buy these before I do something crazy!

Last edited:
i have those same tires, mine are giving me some problems though
the car pulls hard to the right and alignment and camber is perfect

u had a problem like this too or was it just me?

same here i have the same tires also, but on 17's and ya it pulls to the right even right after a 4 wheel alignment....

Sorry guys, i never had any kind of issues you guys just explained. After mounting, balancing, and getting an alignment.....the car drove perfectly straight. Put about 15k miles on em (guess) with 1 rotation and is still driving straight, it does not pull to the left or right.

I honestly purchased these wheels due to driving 35 miles one way to work each day when i was in town working. I would have gotten some nice sticky summer tires, but would have burned them up quick from just freeway driving.

Back