FS: SpeedAction Test Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedsicks

:
2007 MS6
HKS SSQV. Works perfectly, some minor cosmetic blemishes, you can see in picture. What you see is what you get, I reused the vacuum hose and the gasket. I've seen some on here for 170-180, I wanna try to sell this quickly - asking $140 shipped. ~~SOLD~~

MS6 SpeedAction stainless steel 3" test pipe. Bought this without realizing it was 3 inch. SpeedAction doesn't seem to respond to e-mails/phone calls and they have a 25% restocking fee, so I used it on the car for less than a week until I got a 2.5 inch in the mail. You can see in the pics it heated up enough to start changing color slightly so it's no longer brand new but it's a very nice piece. I have a set of brand new bolts to go with this for the rear flange. Paid 140, asking $110 shipped.

Price lowered to $80 for the TP

SOLD! Finally

Attachments

• 1216091821.jpg
    1216091821.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 224
  • 1216091822.jpg
    1216091822.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 1216091823.jpg
    1216091823.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 1216091827.jpg
    1216091827.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 260
  • 1216091828.jpg
    1216091828.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
I posted a reply on the thread over on msf. No leak issues, just wasn't comfortable with running 2.5-3-2.5" and got a decent deal on the SU 2.5 inch. The SU is actually not as nice of a piece, welding is not as pretty, but it's under the car so whatever.

haha yeah good eye man. That little maniac was tryin to attack the TP and then wouldn't get out of the shots - she's in the second pic too, behind it tho. You have one yourself?

haha yeah good eye man. That little maniac was tryin to attack the TP and then wouldn't get out of the shots - she's in the second pic too, behind it tho. You have one yourself?
ahahah i have the same devil :D tryn to attack everything
lol
free (bump)

I still have stock downpipe.... but I have a 3" cat-back... wil my set up still fit?

Yes. That's exactly what it's made for is to go from a stock DP to a 3" CBE. I have a 2.5" Magnaflow CBE and wanted a 2.5 Test Pipe, but didn't realize this one was 3". I used it for a week with no problems, but got a good deal on an SU 2.5" so I took it. Now I'm just trying to get some money back for this pipe. Used one week, sellin it for almost half the price.

Yes. That's exactly what it's made for is to go from a stock DP to a 3" CBE. I have a 2.5" Magnaflow CBE and wanted a 2.5 Test Pipe, but didn't realize this one was 3". I used it for a week with no problems, but got a good deal on an SU 2.5" so I took it. Now I'm just trying to get some money back for this pipe. Used one week, sellin it for almost half the price.

PM'ed ya!!

Where did you purchase this? By time I have the extra cash for this, it will most likely be sold, and its for exactly what I need for, stock DP and 3" CBE

No I didn't buy this off of Ebay. I believe the company sells this pipe on ebay though. It's SpeedAction, you can go to their site and see the price is almost double what I'm asking for now. It's still not sold either, I haven't gotten a decent offer, so let me know when you have funds available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back