FS: Set of 4 OEM Mazdaspeed3 Wheels (Gen1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredpgh

:
08.5 MS3
These wheels are from my 2008 Speed3. They were on my car for about 19k miles, and have never seen snow/salt because I have a set of winter wheels. I just upgraded to Gen2 OEM wheels, so these have to go. There is ZERO CURB RASH on these wheels and they are straight, true, and round. There are two minor blemishes on the wheels, and both are on the same wheel, two spokes apart. They are from a tire tech who was not as careful as he should have been, but I was in a pinch and needed to have a tire patched ASAP. The tiny scratches are barely noticeable from 3 feet away, and invisible from 10 feet away; you really have to be looking for them to see them.

AOeBW.jpg

Please see my photo album for pics. TPMS are NOT included, but the center caps ARE included. This is the nicest set you'll find, so just buy them!

Wheels are located in Pittsburgh, PA. I would prefer a local sale, but I will ship them if I have to at the buyer's expense. $500/obo.

Last edited:
You also need "Mazdas247" in that signage as well... when can you snap another pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back