FS: Samco Radiator Hoses (Lower, Coolant Line Elbow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2003 Mazdaspeed Protege
Up for sale is a black Samco lower radiator hose, and coolant line elbow. Both are brand new, and never installed.

$40 Shipped USD - Samco Lower Radiator Hose fits: Protege, P5, MSP, MP3
$20 Shipped USD - Samco Coolant Line Elbow fits: Protege, P5, MP3 (does NOT fit MSP) SOLD!
PAYPAL ONLY

Samco%20Hoses%20FS%201.JPG

Samco%20Hoses%20FS%202.JPG

Samco%20Hoses%20FS%203.JPG

Last edited:
I really want that elbow.....I am converted from the 3 way coolant elbow when mine started leaking. Let me check my funds when I get off and ill pm you..

I really want that elbow.....I am converted from the 3 way coolant elbow when mine started leaking. Let me check my funds when I get off and ill pm you..

how did you do the conversion? Im interested in that. I don't like the MSP elbow. I've had to replace it twice last year. I have thought about doing something like this but I don't know where the other side of the line going to the turbo goes.

Well in that case, I may just do a write up when I take mine apart to do it a little better.

And nocturnal, I really do want/need this. Would be awesome if you could hold it till this evening (east coast lol) and I should have the money to send, just got to double check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back