FS: RX8 wheels + new tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

MSP-4-ME

:
2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3
Selling my RX8 rims that are in PERFECT condition along with brand new Goodyear Eagle GT 225/45/18 tires. Both wheels and tires have less than 1000 miles on them total. I got the wheels from a dealer parts guy in BC for $500 who got them as takeoffs on a new car. The tires were recently purchased from Discount tires and cost me $700 with mount, balance & warantee.

I'm not looking to make any money here, just breakeven.
I'm looking for $1000 for the combo. I know some of you are thinking you can get the Rx8 for $400 or less, but I'm positive they will not be in perfect condition like these. Also, any tire you put on them will cost you at least $120 each + tax+mount & balance etc.

FYI: SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED AND WOULD COST ABOUT $200. NO TPMS

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

Last edited:
You'll never get $1,200 shipped, just being honest. Even if you had the TPMS, you'd be lucky to get $1,000 shipped. Think about lowering your price, you know what I'm willing to pay.

I think it's a very fair price. It's been up for only a couple of days so I don't think he should worry about lowering the price yet. Brand new rims plus brand new tires warrant that price. Good luck with the sale and a free bump for joooo!

pretty fair deal..but still cant afford em. If the offer goes down im interested-Olympia,Wa

RX-8 rims fit fine on Speed3. Offset is pretty close to the OEM rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back