fs rear rotors and h7 hid bulbs 6000k

Status
Not open for further replies.

liljae8

:
2013 CWP Mazdaspeed3
for sale is a set of oem rear rotors that was taken off of my 2002 p5. used for about 50 miles for $35 shipped. also a set of new never been used h7 hid bulbs 6000k SOLD. Also for sale is a new G2 brake caliper paint in blue $35 shipped.
IMG00387-20091207-1438.jpg

IMG00388-20091207-1439.jpg

Last edited:
Please review the rules (there's a link in my signature for your convenience) and PM me or any of the other FS mods to unlock this once you have taken and are ready to post the required photos w/forum-specific signage.

Thanks (2thumbs)

what brand are the HID bulbs? want to make sure if they'll work with my setup. i have the Apexcone set that xenonexpert.com sells.

what brand are the HID bulbs? want to make sure if they'll work with my setup. i have the Apexcone set that xenonexpert.com sells.

i think i got them from a vendor on here named Protephile. i dont think they're Apexcone though.

They are Techone bulbs but there's no reason they won't work with the Apexcone ballasts as long as they were manufactured in the last two years.
Some older ballasts had different connectors but they are all pretty much the same now.

20.00 for a new set of bulbs from apexcone. Paid 41 shipped for a whole 35w kit. Just sayin....good luck with sale & bump.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back