FS: Rays Engineering Duralumin lug nuts (M12 X 1.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Installshield 2

Gothenburg Superiority
EDIT: these have been sold...

Hey guys, DSC00436.JPGDSC00437.jpg

I'm looking to sell a 100% brand new set of 4 rays engineering long duralumin lug nuts. The buyer will get 18 used RE duralumin lug nuts of the exact same type included if they want them. i'll also include the sockets that came with my original set.

These are INSANELY light weight lugs; the lightest i've come across. They ARE closed, but are long enough to support extended studs. I 100% guarantee fitment on standard 3rd Generation proteges; i've used the old set for about 2 years with no problems. they are a m12 x 1.5 thread pitch, which I believe is standard across all mazdas as well. They have a tapered crown for use with pretty much any aftermarket wheel design.

The reason for the sale is that I recently switched to some different lug nuts that looked a little better with my current wheels. I had ordered this set of 4 brand new from nengun performance (a JDM importer) for ~$50 + $35 shipping. I recently had my car inspected and the mechanics never torqued down the lugs, and I ended up losing 2 of them on the 1/2 mile drive home last month, I couldn't find a pack of 2 to replace them...So I had to purchase 4.

I'm looking for around $40 + shipping (USPS with tracking will work fine, and it will be cheap because of how light these things are), but willing to adjust that if need be depending on interest, and am willing to trade for 2002 protege 5 parts as well. The pack of 4 is completely unopened, in packaging straight from Japan. A full set of 20 will cost north of $200 from most importers once shipping is factored in, and I've not had much luck with finding any US based companies that keep them in stock.

Since I ended up replacing all of the lugs on the car while I waited over a month for these to arrive; I would be happy to include the 18 original lugs I have to go with this set. These ARE NOT part of the transaction, you are not buying them, I just have no use for 18 and it gives the buyer a chance to use these 4 as an entire set of 20. The original 18 are in decent shape (completely usable), but do have some minor scuffing from normal removal and installation over the past couple years.

Note that 2 of the original 18 are of a locking variety, and I'll include the key associated with them. Oddly, the two that fell off my car from not being torqued down were both locking lugs with a small slot for the special key. The 4 new lugs are NOT locking, they just use a standard 19mm deep socket for installation/removal. I also include the original socket that came with the set. Also, avoid using impact wrenches on these as they are forged aluminum...plenty strong for hand tightening, and super light...but probably couldn't with stand the abuse of impact wrenches, always make sure you tell any mechanic that if you have your car in the shop.

If you don't want the original 18, let me know. I'd give them away to anyone willing to pay shipping, they'll just have to come up with a new set of 4 to use them as a complete set.

Paypal is fine, I am changing some account information around currently because of this Playstation network mess that happened a few weeks ago. I'll put pictures of the original used (free) lugs up tonight if anyone wants them, i just don't have them here at work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back