FS: Protege Sunscreen, Emblems, Locking Lug nuts, Bazooka sub kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demoniam

:
2002 Protege5, Black Mica
Clearing out my storage unit and found some stuff that I need to get rid of.

1. Mazda Protege/Protege5 custom fit sunscreen. SOLD

2. "Mazda" emblem from the p5. Great condition, with the backing posts. (P5 emblem sold) $10 Shipped.

3. Mazdaspeed Protege 5 Locking Lug Nuts and Key. From a 2002 MSP. Should work fine with stock Mazda wheels as well. Includes a BRAND NEW KEY from MacGard. some light discoloration from age, but in decent shape. 1 lug nut has scratches around the side from when the old key broke. Does not affect function. $15 Shipped

4. Bazooka CSA8 8" POWERED sold

4775893852_72313a2f2d_b.jpg

4775896666_708b3610de_b.jpg

Last edited:
4. Bazooka CSA8 8" POWERED sub, with wiring and mount kit. Sub unit is about 5 years old, sounded perfect on the p5, though. This tube is powered with a built-in anplifier that supplies power to the speakers as well as the amp. Includes the painless wiring kit, WITH the Protege headunit connections. Wiring system alone cost $40, and makes install a 20 minute deal. Truly plug and play. Also includes the chrome ring mounting kit $30 new. Allows for quick removal, and more solid mounting than the factory strap mount. $175 shipped

4775253971_0f87d2a8dc_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How is this hooked up to the stock unit? I have the 6cd disc changer. Where is the mounting kit mounted to? Any other pictures or diagrams?

Dibs on Protege5 emblem! Are you using paypal? And is the price $10 shipped or $10 plus shipping?

How is this hooked up to the stock unit? I have the 6cd disc changer. Where is the mounting kit mounted to? Any other pictures or diagrams?

It has a tee in connection that plugs between the factory harness, and the radio. to make it truly painless, you might want to go to a junk yard, and harvest a factory radio plug-in harness. I forgot that the original Prot radio has only a female plug-in. should work fine with the disc changer.

NOTICE: I will be out of town until 7-16. I will have very limited net access in the mountains.

The small items will be ready to ship, and I'll have someone ship them out in my absence. The sub would have to wait for me to get back in town.

It has a tee in connection that plugs between the factory harness, and the radio. to make it truly painless, you might want to go to a junk yard, and harvest a factory radio plug-in harness. I forgot that the original Prot radio has only a female plug-in. should work fine with the disc changer.

Please elaborate. I just purchased my MP5 and have no idea what you're talking about. Pics would be great as a visual too

Sub is sold. BUMP.

Someone keep this stuff from filling a landfill. Think of the planet (and my finances) for crying out loud!!!

earthsaveme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back