FS: PG Turbo Manifold + Gaskets + Silicone Tube - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
the aptera is sweet, id love to have that road trips to the coast. figure out how to haul several hundred pounds of dive gear and still work would be the issue.

a dive buddy out at emerald isle has an old old bmw 3 something that is electric. way back old hippie, he airbrushed his nitrox tank tie dye lol. the electric burnout is nice, all you hear is tire.

congrats on the secret

I keep coming back to look at this manifold...it's very tempting! The gains look great for just a header swap, but the install looks like a huge nightmare. Are there any instructions included? Any good walkthroughs on the forums? I'd like to save the money and do it myself, but it might actually be worth it to have a shop do it right.

I keep coming back to look at this manifold...it's very tempting! The gains look great for just a header swap, but the install looks like a huge nightmare. Are there any instructions included? Any good walkthroughs on the forums? I'd like to save the money and do it myself, but it might actually be worth it to have a shop do it right.

PG quoted me 540.00 to install this and the CPE catless DP/MP combo just in case you were curious at what kind of shop time your looking at. But to the OP would you consider taking 400-425 shipped for it? If I can sell my Turbosmart Hybrid.. then I will more than likely buy this off ya. Its the last peice I need really for a while at least on my car. That way I can spend the extra 50.00 on WD40 and PB Blaster haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back