FS: Part-out dterranova's Mazdaspeed6

Mehhh, Idk how much a fan I am of the window visors, they look cool on some cars and some not so much. Hit or miss.
If you're willing I'll do $50 Shipped to Winter Springs Florida. Let me know.

~JaKe

Mehhh, Idk how much a fan I am of the window visors, they look cool on some cars and some not so much. Hit or miss.
If you're willing I'll do $50 Shipped to Winter Springs Florida. Let me know.

~JaKe

...*facepalm*

No man I won't do that. These are about $150 new shipped after taxes. They don't look like s*** since they're the OEM Mazda ones. They don't stick out like eBay ones.

^ Not to intrude on your thread, but I had these OEM visors on my MS3 (when I still had it) and they are hands down the BEST visors I have ever had on a car.

I will be getting a set for my MS6 at some point in the future. If you still have these in a couple weeks, I'll take them off your hands.

^ Not to intrude on your thread, but I had these OEM visors on my MS3 (when I still had it) and they are hands down the BEST visors I have ever had on a car.

I will be getting a set for my MS6 at some point in the future. If you still have these in a couple weeks, I'll take them off your hands.

Yeah I had eBay ones on my 6i and they were bad lol. I looooooooved these ones. Let me know if you want them, they have all the brackets/plastic bolts and I even drew a diagram of where they go lol.

Also selling my Mazdaspeed Car Bra. It says Mazdaspeed on the lower part. Make me some offers!

You're a funny one, aren't you? lol it's okay, nothing can beat some of the other offers I've received hahahahha!
Haha I have my rare moments =] I'm sure you'll sell, or give into my charm & persuasion. Either way =)

~JaKe

Back