FS: original factory parts from 2003 MSP

up for sale are some of the original parts off my spicy MSP. the exhaust/suspension and air box were all removed when the car was only 6 months old, the rotors were replaced about 2 years ago and the unichip I bought new just over a year ago, it is untuned but does come with a greddy boost solenoid which is much better than the crap one provided by unichip, and there are some junk parts I had laying around as well as a starter. buyer to pay shipping unless you prefer to pick up. my zip code is 64163 Kansas City, MO

Suspension - $325 Shipped - SOLD
Exhuast - $250 Shipped - SOLD
Unichip - $275 Shipped - SOLD
rotors/starter/airbox/junk parts - make offer!!!

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 386
  • suspension.jpg
    suspension.jpg
    315.9 KB · Views: 364
  • air boxes.jpg
    air boxes.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 260
  • rotors.jpg
    rotors.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 295
  • unichip.jpg
    unichip.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
cool parts but Please check out the forum rules, to sell anything on this forum you need each item with a sign containing your user name/ date and mazdas247.com.

id retake the pics before they lock your thread because they will lock your thread

cool parts but Please check out the forum rules, to sell anything on this forum you need each item with a sign containing your user name/ date and mazdas247.com.

id retake the pics before they lock your thread because they will lock your thread

crap I knew I forgot something, I dug all these out of my storage unit so I could post these parts for sale, and have put them all back in there!

Edit: Unlocked per request via PM!

Last edited:
2 more pics of spare parts!

Attachments

• misc parts.jpg
    misc parts.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 214
  • starter.jpg
    starter.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 136
up for sale are some of the original parts off my spicy MSP. the exhaust/suspension and air box were all removed when the car was only 6 months old, the rotors were replaced about 2 years ago and the unichip I bought new just over a year ago, it is untuned but does come with a greddy boost solenoid which is much better than the crap one provided by unichip, and there are some junk parts I had laying around as well as a starter. buyer to pay shipping unless you prefer to pick up. my zip code is 32720 Deland, FL

Suspension - $400 OBO
Exhuast - $200 OBO
Unichip - $400 OBO
rotors/starter/airbox/junk parts - make offer!!!

okay so info, the Unichip module is the new updated one, with turbo module!!!

Back