FS: OEM MS6 Potenza RE050A Tires LOCAL PICKUP ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

MS6S2K

Thanks for re-opening it. Let me start over. New all seasons are being put on my recently aquired 06 MS6 today, as I'm just waiting for the fed ex guy for today's scheduled delivery from tire rack, and it's off to the shop. I'll have the stockers available for sale to pick up locally starting Saturday 8/5. They'll be stored at my parents house in Milford NJ for local pickup only at this time. I'll get pics as soon as they are swapped, as it seemed foolish to take pics of them while still on car. These tires will have approx 500 miles on them, which my odometer, and the tread will prove. I'm just an honest guy trying to get some money back, because the dealership wouldn't swap for me. Anyone interested can just message me. Again, this is pickup only, $400 cash in hand. They are $199 each plus shipping on tire rack new, and these are basically new. Just highway miles on them. This is a chance for anyone local to get a great deal. Thanks!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums!

Post this up in the FS Section with a picture of the tires and a piece of paper with your login id and date. If you don't, they close the thread.

Thread re-opened. Since this item is a local pick up only and no cash will change hands until the item is inspected in person, a picture is not required.

seanmcsean said:
Thread re-opened. Since this item is a local pick up only and no cash will change hands until the item is inspected in person, a picture is not required.

Boo, LOL.

Rawyzf said:
You should ship them, you can get way more than that for those tires.

Not worth the hassle. It's a lot of work, and it's expensive to ship, and it will cut into a nice chunk of the profit as well. Tire rack is having closouts on these RE050As in many sizes. Just go up to 225/45/18 size (probably a better size for the MS6), and you can get them brand new for $132 each, and it will cost people way less in shipping from tirerack then it will me. It appears that this tire is being discontinued, or maybe they just aren't selling, so tirerack is offering closeouts. Either way, I just want these things gone, without going through any work. Hopefully they will sell for a quick, painless $300, without me having to do any work. :)

Last edited:
MS6S2K said:
Not worth the hassle. It's a lot of work, and it's expensive to ship, and it will cut into a nice chunk of the profit as well. Tire rack is having closouts on these RE050As in many sizes. Just go up to 225/45/18 size (probably a better size for the MS6), and you can get them brand new for $132 each, and it will cost people way less in shipping from tirerack then it will me. It appears that this tire is being discontinued, or maybe they just aren't selling, so tirerack is offering closeouts. Either way, I just want these thigns out, without going through any work. Hopefully they will sell for a quick, painless $300, without me having to do any work. :)

I wish I lived close, I'd take them forsure.

Rawyzf said:
I wish I lived close, I'd take them forsure.

Also, I forgot mention. The dealership cut me an extra check for $500 to cover all season replacements. I refused the car after price negotiations were set and I was ready to sign, pretending I didn't know it came with summer tires, and wouldn't take car without them. ;) It makes it easier to not try and get top dollar. These tires are overpriced, but $132 each new on tirerack is a pretty good deal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back