FS: MTX Thunder 502 AMP 1000W max 2 channel 500W RMS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Condition?

Hi, I don't own a Mazda, but I joined this forum to ask you about your amp. I can see that the plastic on this amp looks to be in like new condition, but the chrome did not photograph to well. Does the chrome have any scratches at all? The condition of the chrome is very important as it will be going into my show car so please be honest. Also are the RCA inputs still tight? This is a common problem with this line of amplifiers. Thanks.

no scratches on the chrome, I can clean it with wheel cleaner if you want. RCA inputs are very tight, this amp wasnt used for a long time. It has been most on the time sitting at my house instead of the car.

i can attest to how badass this amp is

it will put the pain on any subs you throw at it guaranteed

Ok I still have this amp and I want it gone lol
Im sick of looking at it every day sitting in my living room.

Take it out of my hands, $$160 shipped

Damn..I am seriously thinking about it....Need a single Column gauge pod for your Protege?

im done modding the protege so stop tempting me lol (but yeah I got a double pop)
this amp is worth every penny, I wish I had any use for it other than sitting aorund the house.

i cant take any more car parts as part of payment :(
the reason Im selling all this stuff is to clean up the place, I also have an extra double gauge pod laying around, so no need for a single one.

The only thing I might need for the car right now is a new set of struts or lowering springs, other than that I dont want to spend any more money on it for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back