FS: MSP SMIC, Plastic IC Pipes, Stock Airbox

For Sale: I have the stock SMIC, all plastic piping, stock BPV, and the stock airbox. You will obviously need a new air filter, but you already knew that!

All piping is in good shape with no leaks or cracks of any kind. Pulled off @ approx. 60,000K when I went with the FMIC.

Price $150 o.b.o.

Make me an offer...

Thanks,
Joshua
jspeed2121@yahoo.com

Attachments

• car 158.JPG
    car 158.JPG
    573.6 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
yeah, i gotta say i think youre a little on the high end. you might be able to get 110 but dont bank on much more than that.

just a month ago I paid 110shipped with BPV..and it had 40K...Your asking too much, but It didnt include the airbox. I had one tho.

Thats why I said "O.B.O" and "Make ME an OFFER." I know thats too high and I dont expect to get that much. Maybe I should have said $5 o.b.o. Would that make you guys happy? SOOO...You gonna talk sh*t or make me an offer?

dont get too defensive when people are trying to help. a lot of the people chiming in on this have seen their share of stock stuff come and go, and it can get pretty sarcastic on this forum. stealth has 6500 posts, so maybe he knows what works around here. deal with the sarcasm, maybe lower the price to 150 so you get some more serious offers, and see what happens.

These still for sale? I really just need the hot pipe. Let me know if they're still on the market. Thanks!

Yeah still for sale. I also have the BPV and will include it for the same price $150. I am selling as a whole kit. Otherwise I feel like I will be left holding a peice or two. PM me for more info.

Last edited:
Going to split up the kit so it will move. Let me know what you guys want/need. All prices negotiable, make me an offer. If you low ball the hell outta me I will laugh though!

I also have GReddy BOV, stock Fuel pump, and DG Carbon Fiber headlight covers all posted with pics. Check them out. Need to move so I can start buying parts for my block I just got today!

Back