FS: MSP Gauge Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcbeggs

:
3.5 Yellow MSP #1083
Just cleaned out my garage and realized I still have an MSP gauge cluster sitting around collecting dust. I had it in my MP3 a few years back but took it out when I sold the MP3.

The cluster is in excellent shape. It's off of an 03.5. From what I can remember it has less than 60K on it.

$130 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48.

gaugeclustermsp001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a dx and dont have a tach on my cluster, if i switch it out how would the tach work?
and is there a way i can match the mileage on that cluster to mine so it would be accurate?
thanks

As far as mileage goes on the speedo, what's on there is on there. What ever your gauges read will be different from what my gauge would read. You know what I'm saying? Plus, if there is no tach on yours, I don't believe the wiring for your gauge cluster would work with what's required to run the MSP gauges.

Plus, if there is no tach on yours, I don't believe the wiring for your gauge cluster would work with what's required to run the MSP gauges.

thats not true i have a dx and the stock gauge cluster didnt come with a tach and i have had two gauge clusters since one was an lx and now i have a mazdaspeed cluster and it plugged right in and worked he should have no problem....sorry if i came off as a dick not tryin to

ok thanks all for the info
another question, will the tach still be accurate and everthin?
since i don have 1 and all
will i need to get it calibrated or somethin?

thats not true i have a dx and the stock gauge cluster didnt come with a tach and i have had two gauge clusters since one was an lx and now i have a mazdaspeed cluster and it plugged right in and worked he should have no problem....sorry if i came off as a dick not tryin to

No, you didn't come off like a dick at all. I just assumed that if you didn't have a tach, the wiring would be different.

No, you didn't come off like a dick at all. I just assumed that if you didn't have a tach, the wiring would be different.

ok thanks all for the info
another question, will the tach still be accurate and everthin?
since i don have 1 and all
will i need to get it calibrated or somethin?

Never done it but I'm pretty sure its just plug-n-play. Like 01-03 proteges that didn't come with stock fogs lights still have the harness, all you need it the fogs and button and you got stock fogs. Weird huh?

just for your information. to all of you..

all of the clusters are interchangeable and work as far as 5 speeds go. the tachs will work in all cars, whether you had one or didn't previously.

you CAN change the mileage by swapping the circuit boards.. good luck on your sale! hopefully this helps out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back