FS: MS6 CP-E single exit CBE w/ 14" resonator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really read the sign but I'm going to assume it's the same as your other thread...

Might be interested, so this doesn't have a muffler just the resonator? how loud is it, I love my exhaust but if i could shave some weight and reduce cabin noise/drone that would be awesome. let me know just shoot me a pm.

Yes, 14" resonator in the midpipe just after the downpipe & no muffler. It's pretty damn loud coupled with my catless CP-E DP. You'll get lighter weight and maybe a touch better performance (I doubt any on the butt dyno going from cp-e's dual to single tho). I have to doubt it'd have less drone too. I mean, this setup definitely has drone to passengers or when you're in chill mode driving home at 330 in the morning but I'm completely cool with it (and the mad vibes from 3 motor mounts and a balance shaft delete). Drone & NVH is always subjective. But you've got similar mods to me so you could probably deal with it, unless you're specifically looking for less drone lol.

And nate, sorry man. I'll try to update the pic tmw. Was gone all wknd and replying from my phone.

I installed this same setup with a test pipe years ago.. its was loud as fvck... Since then, I put a glass pack on the end.. It's not bad being catless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back