FS: MS3 wheels and rear sway bar, Samco superflex, Denso ITV22

Status
Not open for further replies.

byau

:
09 CWP MS3
FS: MS3 wheels and rear sway bar, Samco superflex, Denso ITV22

I have a few items for sale. Please let me know if you have any questions. Prices do NOT include shipping. Can meet up locally for sale of items. Please no low ball offers.

OEM MS3 wheels off a 2009 speed3. This is for the wheels only. Only 1 small curb on one wheel (I've included picture to show this). Wheels are a little dirty but will clean right up. If you're within driving distance we can meet up halfway. $350

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_1042.JPG

IMG_1043.JPG

IMG_1044.JPG

MS3 exhaust. Great upgrade for a non speed Mazda3. SOLD

IMG_1052.JPG

IMG_1053.JPG

IMG_1054.JPG

MS3 rear sway bar. This is the perfect upgrade for a regular Mazda3. A little rust on the ends but doesn't affect performance. I also have MS3 endlinks available. SOLD

IMG_1051.JPG

Samco Suplerflex hose in Blue (SFL28-BLU). When I ordered this it was backordered at every site I could find. I ended up waiting a month to get it. Great recirc tube. Have two of these, one was cut to 10 inches and the other is 20 inches. This is leftover from making my own bov tube. Please make sure it is long enough for you to use. 20' SOLD and $15 for the 10.

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_1049.JPG

Denso ITV22 one step colder spark plugs. I had these installed when I had the Cobb AP. I sold the AP and these have been sitting. Used about 8k miles. $30

IMG_1050.JPG

Last edited:
i'm semi-local and want the wheels, but i dont have $350 :(

consider a trade for FD's? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back