FS: MS 6 part out

Status
Not open for further replies.

djdanny5000

Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed 6 GT Retired: 2002 Protege 5
So i'm selling the speed 6 and I have some aftermarket parts im selling check it out

1. PG SRI $75 SOLD
2. PG TIP SOLD
3. CP-e HKS BOV flange $20
4. HKS BOV V2 $125 SOLD
5. FMIC Kit SOLD

14dq1ya.jpg

Last edited:
can you use that tip with a coupler to run a larger turbo with larger diameter compressor housing inlet?

i would imagine so i mean if you found the right coupler with the correct diametes then it should work the coupler i have right now is to fit onto the stock turbo

ok. so that piece is connected to the intake piping and the compressor inlet housing both by couplers correct?

what size is the HKS pipe and got more pics, you can pm me those.
Do you have the restriction valve too ?

what size is the HKS pipe and got more pics, you can pm me those.
Do you have the restriction valve too ?

The HKS is on the flange pipe because of the FMIC kit i had but i'm taking it off that pipe and just selling the HKS BOV itslef. And what is the restriction valve?

Just a heads up, Danny takes a little while to ship stuff.....i paid for MS CAI on the 3rd of March and didnt receive it until the 18th........

sorry guys i've been busy at work at weekend. so right now i'm awaiting payment from someone for the TIP and someone also interested on the FMIC i'm just waiting to get in contact with him. If they do not come through i'll let you guys know. I pretty much do it by first one to PM me so if anyone is interested in any parts shoot me a PM. SRI and HKS BOV are still available. Also i got some gauges im going to be posting up tomorrow as well.

dude sorry about that i had some family issues come up during that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back