FS: MP3 Must sell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you be interested in selling me the rear lip and eyelids if you go to dealer....they wont notice either of them gone.

I will let you all know if there is any sort of part out. First i want to make sure what parts the dealer would not want.

P.S. The only issue with this car is a rough idle which just began a couple of days ago. I have tried to solve the problem my self, and then by getting help from this lovely forum but I was ignored.

i have a rough idle also....seems to be a hard thing to fix. anywho i KNOW the dealership would not notice the eyelids, and i highly doubt theyd notice the rear lip gone. seriously. keep me updated though

I dont think they would notice either, but I wanna make sure because they are giving me that amount based on a lot of aftermarket parts that I have.

justanotheradikt said:
i have a rough idle also....seems to be a hard thing to fix. anywho i KNOW the dealership would not notice the eyelids, and i highly doubt theyd notice the rear lip gone. seriously. keep me updated though

jsahyoun said:
I dont think they would notice either, but I wanna make sure because they are giving me that amount based on a lot of aftermarket parts that I have.
how about a straight trade for my 03 mazdaspeed ;P haha yeah i wish i could buy your car it looks really nice. i just have to get out from under my 5,000 i owe for my loan.

if anyone needs a black mica speed with 51,000 miles on it with 80,000 extended warrenty AIM-snwdevil18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back