FS: Mazdaspeed protege differential

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverzero89

:
03.5 'speed protege
its the stock diff off my MSP i got a MFactory. what you see is what you get. 250 + shipping.

25it8b8.jpg

x0r5gl.jpg

9awygi.jpg

r9mmh5.jpg

2ypf0wk.jpg

Last edited:
thats a good price... do you know if it's the revised LSD... how many miles on it... also you need a date in your pics

60,000k on 1st diff, 35,000~k on 2nd(it was replaced under warranty by 1st owner) HP: shout be around 190 to the wheels.

Would be interested if someone could show me a how to on how to weld these things up. If it was welded would it hold up better?

Also why was this one taken out of the car? I know you have an mfactory but was that a personal decision or is there something wrong with this one?

it was a personal decision! he had to have the tranny rebuilt so he just beefed some stuff up while he was at it.

Would be interested if someone could show me a how to on how to weld these things up. If it was welded would it hold up better?

msp must feel like a granny car after driving that supra. my brother had a single turbo 2jzgte powered sc300 that made simular number to urs, that thing was a beast.

msp must feel like a granny car after driving that supra. my brother had a single turbo 2jzgte powered sc300 that made simular number to urs, that thing was a beast.

It does but its a fun little car. The msp is just a daily driver in the summer time so im not looking for more power in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back