FS: Mazdaspeed 3 Rims + Tires + TPMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengrs

Simply put, I just bought RX8 rims for my speed3 so I am selling my speed 3 rims. 3 of the rims still have the OEM bridgestone RE50A's, the other one has a Pzero Nero M&S tire, practically brand new. (I blew a tire and it wasn't patchable hence the newer Pzero Nero).

One rim has curb rash, but its very minor. The other 3 rims are perfect still. I have never launched my car, nor do I autocross so the rims & tires are in very good condition. 95% of my driving is HWY. The 3 bridgestones still have some miles left & the Pzero Nero has alot of miles left.

I am not sure if the TPMS sensors work or not, they came with the RX8's when I bought them. So i'll just through them in with the sale for free. Willing to sell each tire/rim separately.

I also have these posted on milwaukee craigslist.

$440 takes them all

Attachments

• Forum Pics- all 4 rims.JPG
    Forum Pics- all 4 rims.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 117
  • Forum Pics- all 4 TPMS.JPG
    Forum Pics- all 4 TPMS.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Forum Pics- Bridgestone Tread.JPG
    Forum Pics- Bridgestone Tread.JPG
    146.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Forum Pics- Pzero Nero tread.JPG
    Forum Pics- Pzero Nero tread.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Forum Pics- Curb Rash.JPG
    Forum Pics- Curb Rash.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Update...

I am willing to trade my rims +/- cash for other stuff... These include but are not limited to...

Newer high end PC parts like graphics cards, blue ray burners, etc.
DSLR cameras prefereably Canon XSI
Mazda Stealthbox...either the jackstand box or the jl audio spare tire one
MS3 CPE catted downpipe, any aftermarket catback exhaust
Snowblower (just bought a house and I need one soon)
LED tailights

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the RX-8's? I'm looking for a set and found some for $500, apparently "brand new" with no tires mounted.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the RX-8's? I'm looking for a set and found some for $500, apparently "brand new" with no tires mounted.

I got mines for like 540 shipped on ebay. Mines were nearly perfect except for 1 rim with very minor curb rash & scratches, the other ones were perfect. And as a plus they came with tpms sensors, but then again, i am not sure if they work.

So if yours are "brand new" Then $500 bucks is one heck of a deal. Most people usually sell RX8's for anywhere from 500 to 600 without shipping and thats with curb rash.

Alright, that's what I thought. Good thing the guy lives like 20 minutes from me! I'm gonna contact him and go take a look. Thanks man.

I'd sell my rx8's with half worn kumhos for $650 picked up...they do have some blemishes though, all in the paint though, no gouges or bends or anything.

i will talk with my gf about yours more then likely we can get them this weekend...so pretty much u have a pending sale

Pending sale to axisboldaslove....PM me if you do decide to come down so I can give you my contact info.

i'm interested in the tires if no one buys.. or if alex buys, i'll buy them from you.. i need cheap tires for now. just to move the car back and forth.

if he falls through, I'd think about a camera trade. I've got a 20D. maybe we could make a deal. a 4th set of OEM wheels would round out my stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back