FS: JVC fold out TV/DVD combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my JVC EXAD in dash fold out tv. It is a cd/dvd player combo. The unit is a touch screen. Ive had it for about a year now. When i bought it it was the top model you could buy from JVC. The model number is KD-AV7010. Im asking $400 plus shipping. That is a great deal considering I paid over $1,200 for it brand new. PM me with any questions. And I just realized I left my cord for my digi at home so i will post plenty of pics tonight, promise.

Attachments

• jules.JPG
    jules.JPG
    224.4 KB · Views: 198
  • jules1.JPG
    jules1.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 164
  • jules2.JPG
    jules2.JPG
    220.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Im buying a house and need all the extra money I can get right now. There is alot of expenses i didnt plan on, lol. so this is the most logical thing for me to sell. i figure i could get rid of it pretty fast.

I would jump all over this if it weren't for the fact that my girlfriend would kick my ass for spending the money on it.

free bump for you though.

Up for sale is my JVC EXAD in dash fold out tv. It is a cd/dvd player combo. The unit is a touch screen. Ive had it for about a year now. When i bought it it was the top model you could buy from JVC. The model number is KD-AV7010. Im asking $400 plus shipping. That is a great deal considering I paid over $1,200 for it brand new. PM me with any questions. And I just realized I left my cord for my digi at home so i will post plenty of pics tonight, promise.

63B eh? nice...I'd take it but yes, the old lady would kill me...I have a bouble DIN JVC unit already...Bump for a fellow soldier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back