FS: J&S Safeguard and JDM intake cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaosman

Contributor
:
2006 Honda S2000
I've had these parts for a long time and haven't used them, so I'm going to sell them.

J&S Safegaurd with knock light gauge SOLD. Includes two OEM knock sensors, gauge, and unit. No wiring harness. You can get that from J&S or just use your own wire.

JDM intake cam SOLD. Never installed by me, not sure about previous owner. I got it in a trade.

Thanks for looking!

-Patrick

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 240
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I thought I read something about it. But I don't want to go back and sift through all the pages about camshafts. Thanks for the info.

I thought I read something about it. But I don't want to go back and sift through all the pages about camshafts. Thanks for the info.

For a while there was a JDM exhaust camshaft available to go with the JDM intake. It had some "idle" problems so the factory pulled it and went with the intake re-pinned to allow it to be used as an exhaust cam. These repinned exhaust cams aren't available anymore so you just have to get it done yourself. Hence running "two" intake cams as originally mentioned.

For a while there was a JDM exhaust camshaft available to go with the JDM intake. It had some "idle" problems so the factory pulled it and went with the intake re-pinned to allow it to be used as an exhaust cam. These repinned exhaust cams aren't available anymore so you just have to get it done yourself. Hence running "two" intake cams as originally mentioned.

Corksport Sells them both, and actually the revised version with the idle problem fixed... I recently bought both JDM intake and Exhaust Cams from them also great prices.

a couple more pictures...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 143
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 133
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back