FS in Eastern PA: winter wheel tire set MS3/MS6 Bridgestone Blizzaks CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2004 Subaru WRX STI
Sold!!!

Attachments

• 100_1211.jpg
    100_1211.jpg
    1,003.3 KB · Views: 161
  • 100_1214.jpg
    100_1214.jpg
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Bump......I would have picked these up today if they were 215/65/16's for the wife's MPV. The 55's throw the speedo off by almost 7%. :(

Great deal and GLWS

GREAT deal! I picked up essentially the same exact thing last season for $250 and thought I was getting a great price!

Would you consider shipping (to Michigan)? I have a friend with a new used MZ3 who needs snow tires.

John, if you purchased these new, how did you end up with two having 20% tread left and two with 80% left? Since this is my first front drive car in a while, how good will this car perform with the stock tires? I'm assuming these are summer tires?

Gerry

John, if you purchased these new, how did you end up with two having 20% tread left and two with 80% left? Since this is my first front drive car in a while, how good will this car perform with the stock tires? I'm assuming these are summer tires?

Gerry

Bottom line... I spun them too much on dry road :) If you don't drive them hard like I did, they will last a lot longer. The two with 20 will be fine on the rear of an MS3 with the 80's on front obviously...

And as for your stock tires, yes, they are summer only. I think they are good performers but a bit undersized for all the power. I ran 235/40/18 Falken Azenis as my summer tires (on wider wheels).

o ok my bad, how did you like that setup? i was lookin at that for myself actually.

Honestly man, I loved it. I intentionally took my MS3 on unplowed STEEP hill roads just to see how it would do and I never got stuck or lost control. It really is a huge difference between an "all season" tire and a dedicated snow tire. Running true snow tires on the MS3 easily outperformed my all wheel drive WRX on all seasons...

Complete set of 4 16" steel wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak Revo1 215-55-16 16" winter tires mounted and balanced by Tire Rack. I bought these new for $600 and used them for one winter on my Mazdaspeed 3. They will also fit Mazdaspeed 6 and most other cars with 5x114.3mm bolt pattern (5 lug by 4.5"). 2 have about 20% tread left and two have over 80% tread left.

$175 picked up for whole set... need to sell since I no longer have an MS3. Set is located in Northampton PA, 18067. Thanks.

John - PM'd you.

In North NJ, can get them this weekend if you still have them.

Hit me back at rwmnc@optonline.net and we can work out the details.

Thanks - Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back