Fs: HKS SSQV 190/OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms3InMd

Basically I bought this and ran it vta and really liked it. Unfournately this is my first fast car and I now have two expensive tickets. So to help pay them I am selling the things that I can. It is in good condition, the bov has a few scratches and I can not find the two bolts or the plug thing that I used to run vta. These shouldn't be too expensive to purchase from pg or su. I am looking to get 190 shipped but I really need the money by monday so if you have a reasonable offer pm me. I will take payment just about any way haha.

The pics.

DSC01072.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01066.jpg

Yes I have the fitting. Basically you undo four little screws then the silver tube thing goes into were the fins are.

So this is everything you need to install it and run recirc or venting?

Let me know via pm, I'm really interested.

I have the same kit, from the looks of the pictures it is everything you need to install it and run it recirculated. I can also tell that this is the version 1 HKS SSQV. Still a great price, for 190 shipped I doubt he'll have problems selling this, someone should jump on it. JFLO you can't have it, not only do we live in the same city with identical cars, now we'll sound the same to lol.

hahaha whatever! it's okay, i can't afford anything until i pass my boards and start working...but after that, it's no holds barred. hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back