FS: H&R Springs (+OEM front struts), 5mm Spacers, TRZ Dogbone, PP Hood lifts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
$60 local pick up, but I am like 6 hours from Maryland my friend.

All pm's are being replied to...I received ALOT on the hood mounts, let me shuffle through to see who got dibs.

would you mind adding "mazdas247.com" to the sign and snapping at least one more pic with the items for sale?

Nice hood lifts...didnt know there was a product that didnt require holes to be drilled. Thanks. Sounds like your set is going to be sold easily so I will order a set from parts plaza.

Consider this a free bump! GLWS

would you mind adding "mazdas247.com" to the sign and snapping at least one more pic with the items for sale?

Yes I will do this as soon as I can get back to the parts. With the holiday weekend, we are out and about doing family stuff, so I will get to it as soon as I can.

I've had a lot of interest on the hood mounts and some on the springs, both still available though some are interested. Remember...first come first serve, so whoever can message me with the willingness to buy immediately can have them. I have one guy I am waiting on with the hood mounts, and if that falls through, then I have a few more that's shown interest. Keep the pm's coming, and if you are interested, let me know quick.

Can those wheel spacers be used with the stock studs ? Is there enough thread left for proper engagment and torque ? If so im interested.

yes...they fit on stock studs. i still have them on the front installed, just took em off the rear. anything morre than 5mm they say to get extended lugs. i have had NO issues with them.

If you've got time to get on here and post, you've got time to get your thread in compliance. PM me when you're ready and I'll unlock the thread.

Thanks for the update - thread unlocked...

0601102131.jpg

Thanks nate!!!

Spacers and TRZ Dogbone has been paid for and will be shipped out tomorrow.

Springs, struts, and PartPlaza Hood Lifts are all still available.

$225 for 4 springs and struts/$175 for springs only.

$75 shipped for PartsPlaza hood lifts.

PM me if you are interested!

hood lifts pending sale. Someone has to have a need for moar low!! Offer me a good offer on my springs/struts, I may just take it :)

Bump for a great seller! Fast shipping + Promp message reply

Cant wait to install those spacers..
Thanks again

Thanks Jonathan. Hope you enjoy them. These are the best spacers I've personally had experience with. They are designed for an evo, but fit ours perfectly. They aren't the cheap ass ones you buy at advanced auto either. I spent a pretty penny getting both sets and I can't use the rear cause of how wide my tires are :(. My fronts are still mounted and gave me proper strut clearance so my tires do not rub.

hood lifts $70 shipped.

reduced price on H&R springs: $165 shipped all 4 w/out struts, $215 shipped all 4 mounted with front struts.

if interested, pm me for paypal. ready to move these parts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back