FS: Greddy Type RS BOV - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

copperkid

:
2008 Mazdaspeed3 Sunlight Silver
For sale is my Greddy Type RS BOV. It's in good clean condition with some nicks and scratches. It's in excellent working condition.

Installs just like the stock BPV. No need to trim the recirc hose.

Includes:
- Type RS BOV
- MS3 adapter flange with gasket
- Mounting hardware
- Blue silicone vacuum hose
- Recirculation and vent to air fittings

New $270

$180 shipped OBO. Ships via USPS priority 2-3 day mail.

greddy_bov005.jpg

greddy_bov008-3.jpg

cpe_sri037.jpg

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL, bump for you, great unit! I have the type-s and love it. I am sure the type-rs works just as well if not better. Someone buy this :)

What kind of sound did the rs make? Did it make a whoosh? Someone posted it wasn't much louder than the stock bpv? Your inputs?

What kind of sound did the rs make? Did it make a whoosh? Someone posted it wasn't much louder than the stock bpv? Your inputs?

The RS is louder then stock if you have a SRI, if not then you cant hear squat! Basic sound of it is the same as the stock, the psst sound. Nothing special but it does hold boost as good if not better then the FORGE!

Bonafide, if that one guy won't sell you his type-s, then I'd say get this one

The Type RS replaced the S. The Type S makes more of a whistling sound. The Type RS whoooshes more, like stock but louder.

Lestat told me that he would sale me his type s if I don't get the other one. Good stuff

I will let you know by hopefully tomorrow about the Type S, sorry about the delay. But if you want the RS one from Copperkiid it all good, he's a buddy of mine so its all good.

No one wants this? come on make a offer, I'm tired of hearing him complain about how no one is gonna buy it!

PM sent with several questions. Questions answered. Not quite what I was looking for but a good deal for sure.

Last edited:
I wanted to keep it clean and never installed it. Turn clockwise to tighten, counter clockwise to loosen just like any screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back