forged wiseco pistons,
Garret t25 turbo,
Greddy Type RS BOV,
Perrin MBC, (not hooked up)
Custom FMIC and Hardpiping,
Callaway Exhaust Turbo Manifold,
Callaway J and S pipe,
Corksport Down pipe,
corksport 2.5" catless exhaust, (check engine light)
AWR deep sump oil pan,
AWR Oil Catch Can,
WR Overflow resevoir,
AWR 70 durometer F/R motor mounts,
GodlenEagle Vac Block,
Welded MSP Lsd, (so im told.. which makes sense since the speedo doesnt work and had a plug in the tranny)
ARP Head Studs,
AEM short Ram Intake,
Intake Mani spacer,
Autometer Boost and AF narrowband gauges,
Mazdaspeed Protege ECU.
PLX wideband (not installed, but will be included)
Asthetics:
Vis Evo CF hood, (gel coat faded!)
Motegi Mr7s painted, (ugly! if sandblasted and repainted a different color.. they would be ok!)
5% window tint,
Tinted taillights,
Tinted headlight housing,
Tinted side markers.
Suspension:
Racing Beat Sway bars all around,
Tokico blues (struts),
Eiback coil springs.
When the limited Slip Diff was in stalled, the speedo stopped working (rpm/gas/temp still work)
title shows actual miles, not TMU, i dont know what the miles on the car is! ONLY 1800 on the motor!
The Bad: fans are wired in hot, for some reason when they arent.. when the car gets to temp, they dont kick on.. also the car was in an accident on the rear drivers side.. it has been professionally fixed and the title IS NOT REBUILT! its clean! there is a noticeable tick.. it doesnt leak or burn any oil.. drives fine.. just ticks... ive been trying to find time to pull the cams and see if i can adjust it.. but havent had much luck with free time lately.. there is also an issue with one of the grounds on the car.. times it will start and times it wont.. im trying to track it down.. i daily drive the car as is, just have to jump a gound to the injectors.. i know its something small..

open to cash/trade offers?? prefer to sell.. need cash to fix my rx8..
NewImage.jpg

NewImage1.jpg

NewImage2-1.jpg

mp3-1.jpg

mp31.jpg

mp32.jpg

mp33.jpg

mp34.jpg

mp35.jpg

Last edited:
Clean MP3, GLWS! Someone buy this! I would if I had the cash just to have two of them...

I'd love to sell it to ya.. Lol.. Just really wanna fix my rx8.. It'd be nice to get my msp running again too

Cool mp3T!! I didn't know you had one.. I thought you still had magnumP5's wagon, guess you sold it. Are you still rockin the msp, always thought it was clean.
Anyway, bump it up.

Yep, still have the msp.. It's my garage queen.. I've got a couple ideas for what I want to do with it.. Good friend of mine bought the wagon.. Still looks the same.. Just doesn't have the fmic Bc we deturbod it.. He just wanted a commuter car.. Here's the newest project..
P1011796.jpg

Just curious, the description says it has Eibach coil springs.. that's the pro kit right? Asking cause I have a set waiting to be installed and I like the drop your car has.

i am fairly certain it is.. it was my buddys car.. and it came with them on it when he got the car.. i love the stance.. if i get a warm day soon, i am going to pull the wheels and paint them white..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back