FS: Forge Bypass Valve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my forge BPV, no longer need switched to a VTA BOV. and here it is.

it worked fine, until the gasket inside ripped, does fine under boost, its only like 3-4 months old. i took a picture of the gasket. you can pick up a new gasket for really cheap. i paid 115 for it.

Asking 60 shipped (obo)

2mwugz.jpg

21nh2yr.jpg

2h2f7cy.jpg

Last edited:
let me take a look, FMSP02 was the one i ordered, this is the one with the servicable spring, you can twist the whole top off and take all the internal peices out

wuezh3.jpg

Last edited:
I'll have to give Forge a call and see about it. On there site it says that they don't make a kit for the MSP02 but for the MSP01. But that is just what the site says. If I can find a rebuild kit that is reasonable I may take this off your hands. :) I'll keep you posted.

forge will send a new gasket out. no questions asked. it came with like a lifetime warranty. so if your interested just give me a shout. and ill get a new gasket sent it doesnt need rebuilt...? it just needs a new gasket that goes around the spring holster.

getting a new gasket sent. hopefully. if i get the gasket itll go for like 75-85. its still new. it was maybe in my car 2 weeks. ForgeMotorSports will send you a new gasket for free for the bypass valve. i had a gasket sent to my house, and if you take it now i can personally call forge or you can and get a new gasket sent to your place. and ill take care of shipping for the new gasket i recieved and have it shipped to you also.

Last edited:
will wait for u to get the gasket, also can you put up a few more pics of it from different angles so i can see the condition of it !!!!

if i get the gasket. i will up the price to 70. you all might not be getting it. but FORGE will send you a free gasket. via mail? ohk

hrej2x.jpg

j0cmf7.jpg

2190u92.jpg

Last edited:
bump,

called forge today gasket will sent here in 2 days. and if any one buys. i will also have more gaskets sent out to you. always good to have extras

what spring do you have in there, and do you have any shims for it !!!!
Still very interested

no shims for it, and its the stock spring that came with it, like i said i had it in my car for maybe 2 weeks. then took it out cause i went with a bov. if your interested PM me. details ill get shipping info for you. and we can work a deal. i just want it gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back