FS (FL) 1994 Mazda RX7 front loaded calipers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RigsPGT

:
Ford Probe GT
I have a clean set of front calipers from a 94 RX7 (4-pot) for sale in excellent condition. I've saved them for a good 2 years in hopes to fit them into my PGT but never got the chance to actually start this project. These babies come loaded with good pads in them and as you know are getting rare everyday.
There's minor rust surface on the bolts due to FL humidity(see pics) which can be cleaned off with some WD40 (I'll do it prior to shipping) but rather than that they are extremely healthy :)
Price is $155 +$20 shipping to 48 states. I will charge extra for shipping overseas and I might probably get you a $35-50 then if shipping comes less, i will refund the rest (same applies for domestic). I dont know exact charges for them and i've followed this method on almost every transaction on the forums (mainly ProbeTalk) and Ebay (Rig79) with nothing but positive feedback.
Unfortunately this is my first FS thread here but if you jump over Probetalk, Ive been a member since 2002 and plan on staying for long so rest assured you are not dealing with a scammer! Also check my feedback over on Ebay under Rig79.

Paypal address is Rigert79@yahoo.com (PS: no Paypal fee, added that to the price)
Email: Rigert79@yahoo.com
Contact info : either email, probetalk pms (if you have acc there) or simply pm me here!
Thank you and Happy Zoom-zoom-ing!

Pics:
b98ae836.jpg

ecbad03d.jpg

d67ca2c5.jpg

Last edited:
(Please add paypal fees)
Minor point: adding a surcharge for accepting Paypal violates their TOS. We recommend pricing your items a few dollars higher so you get what you need to out of the transaction after fees.

GL with the sale man, great guy to deal with, give it some time I might take them at the end depending on how things go :)

Out of curiosity, any idea if these will bolt on to a P5 brake assembly?

Since PGTs have same caliper ears as MSPs, I'd say no they dont bolt on unless you make a bracket for them. The ears come close but not enough to modify them. I'll measure the distance tomorrow from each center bolt hole just as a reference. I had that info before but cant remember it.

GL with the sale man, great guy to deal with, give it some time I might take them at the end depending on how things go :)

Looks like they might end up in your hands as i dont see much interest here. I wish i could have sold them sooner to have either saved for Flyrtle or put that money towards a welder, we'll see!

Price lowered to $150 shipped within the states! Flyrtle is coming soon and i can use the money for little stuff my PGT might need! Email me for quicker response!

Speed3.5,
If these dont sell before your visit to FL, you know the deal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back