FS: ETS 3.25", PG TIP, Forge BPV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey_3

:
05' Mazda 3
Hey boys and girls,

I have a few things for sale here. All of it in perfect condition besides inevitable/natural rubbing. I'm located in Canada but I will charge actual shipping cost.

First off...

2nd generation(removable shroud) 3.25" ETS TMIC with black anodized shroud. I've had it for about 10 months but since my cars been in the body shop the past few months it hasn't really been used. Pictures will tell how little abuse it has seen. Only minor rubbing of the TMIC vent seal against the shroud which is normal. I hope to sell it as a set with the black SU boost tubes. But if it works out that someone wants the TMIC without the tubes and someone wants the tubes i'm fine with that too.

***SOLD***

TMIC & Boost Tooooobs

Secondly...

Protege Garage TIP powder coated black. Its in new condtion besides the TIP rubbing against the battery box which can't be seen once installed.

$70 + shipping

PG TIP

Last...

Forge Motorsports v2 BPV in black. Pretty much new and flawless besides the bolt marks when installed.

***SOLD***

Forge BPV

Last edited:
Mazdas247.com” plus Your User Name AND Today's Date must be visible on a sign within the picture.
How soon can you update? Don't have to retake all the pics but one with everything and all the correct info would be good.

I'm thinking by the time he signs back on this thread will be locked already.

How soon can you update? Don't have to retake all the pics but one with everything and all the correct info would be good.
Were you hoping if you didn't reply to my post that I would forget about it and you could hurry up and sell the stuff and not have to take another picture?

(cricket)

(locked) PM me when you have updated pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back