FS: Enkei RP02

*bump* for a nice looking set of wheels.. what car did you have them on, they definitely won't fit on a protege right?

zverg said:
*bump* for a nice looking set of wheels.. what car did you have them on, they definitely won't fit on a protege right?

The offset is low, but I did fit them on my car and I'm lowered on Espelir springs(1.5-1.8" drop). At the time though, I had 205/40/17 tires. I'm sure these'll fit non-lowered proteges or lowered ones depending on drop and tire size.

Attachments

• P1011224.gif
    P1011224.gif
    567.6 KB · Views: 70
  • P1011220.gif
    P1011220.gif
    668.4 KB · Views: 89
ohh yea of course ittle fit with 205/40 tires, thats really small tire. I have a 40 offset with 215/40's and i had the smallest rub on sharp turns and weird bumps and turns. so patrick helped me roll my rears.

InFeXIoN said:
ohh yea of course ittle fit with 205/40 tires, thats really small tire. I have a 40 offset with 215/40's and i had the smallest rub on sharp turns and weird bumps and turns. so patrick helped me roll my rears.

Everyone should roll their fenders so they won't have to deal with this kind of problem in the future. There are fender rolling tools that you can rent and it's really easy to use. If you split the cost up between 10-20 people, it'll be really cheap.

I can show u how to roll with a bat, and a 5lb sledge. :) That's free. ;-)

I did it to fit 245/45-16s Victoracers on my old miata. And it was about 1in lower. It needed to be lower so i could get the camber (like 1.5-1.7 deg) to get it to clear the fenders though. ;-)

David

PS- YES I have pics ;-) If anyone wants to see that is.

anyone know if you could put those on a p5 with the eibach sportlines (1.8") ???? and if fender rolling were required, how much would it take to put those under?

ehh, we just used a bat, and then patrick got out pliers altho it worked chipped up paint a lil bit, but ha easy fix, fine sand paper to sand it down and then i got some white rustoleum and sprayed it.

hmm, i'm thinking my 225's would rub my fenders with a +38... and i can't roll my fenders

low_psi said:
hmm, i'm thinking my 225's would rub my fenders with a +38... and i can't roll my fenders

I would think your gc's are stiff enough to be able to handle the low offset and if not, you could always raise the ride height or dial in more negative camber.

susamafone said:
anyone know if you could put those on a p5 with the eibach sportlines (1.8") ???? and if fender rolling were required, how much would it take to put those under?

You'd probably need a 205/40/17 tire and you might have to roll the rear fenders...this can be easily done though.

InFeXIoN said:
ehh, we just used a bat, and then patrick got out pliers altho it worked chipped up paint a lil bit, but ha easy fix, fine sand paper to sand it down and then i got some white rustoleum and sprayed it.
btw... the use of the pliers was on the inside lip to curl it up the last little bit after "rolling" it some. Just wanted to clear that up bc it sounded a little bad. The job w/ garrett turned out well though.

bump for lee. buy his s*** and you'll be the coolest kid in houston.

msp102 said:
I would think your gc's are stiff enough to be able to handle the low offset and if not, you could always raise the ride height or dial in more negative camber.

yea, I'm thinking they'd only rub if I have an off since the track is so smooth. if you still have them in March i may pick them up.

ps- you go through wheels faster than Benny on H-I.com

Latest posts

Back