FS: Engine parts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valve cover is definitely plastic. The only cast iron I've found anywhere on this car is the rear upper control arms and the exhaust manifold.
Unless you're talking about some other part and calling it a valve cover?

flameboy: Powder coating can't be done on plastic because it involves an electric charge and then heating in an oven.

goldwing2000 said:
Valve cover is definitely plastic. The only cast iron I've found anywhere on this car is the rear upper control arms and the exhaust manifold.
Unless you're talking about some other part and calling it a valve cover?

flameboy: Powder coating can't be done on plastic because it involves an electric charge and then heating in an oven.

yeah i feel like an idiot now, i really thought that valve cover was medal, but its plastic. Well flameboy i can at throw that in and you can have it painted by the person who did your hood and stuff. (thumb)

bump, cmon someone buy sumthin, im roadtrippin to cali in less than a month and im tryin ta make up for spending $1500 on a motor. (thumb)

mazda3zoom said:
bump, cmon someone buy sumthin, im roadtrippin to cali in less than a month and im tryin ta make up for spending $1500 on a motor. (thumb)

^_^ hey u got me right? just give me 2 more days.... tomorrow i'll find out how much i have to spend on my gearbox.... and i'll send you the payment ok?

tony,

do you still have the picture of the stock piston? i just want to know whether its an interference setup or not.... coz i'm planning to shave the head....

FLAMEBOY said:
tony,

do you still have the picture of the stock piston? i just want to know whether its an interference setup or not.... coz i'm planning to shave the head....

i dont know what you mean but yeah i still have the pistons, ill take a pic tomorrow at work and post it.

just wondering if you have the gearbox or differential cover, I cracked mine and need one someway. thanks,dj

deezntsz said:
just wondering if you have the gearbox or differential cover, I cracked mine and need one someway. thanks,dj

how the hell did you do that? and no sorry i dont have that

i need the stock intake setup do you still have it. if so how much shipped to houston, tx.??

silla3 said:
i need the stock intake setup do you still have it. if so how much shipped to houston, tx.??

naw i already sold the intake manifold to someone, he was gonna try and take all the stuff out of it.

ATTENTION: Seems the last few posts ive had to say no i dont have that, so im gonna put down everything that i still have left.

-pistons
-water pump
-wiring harness
-misc. sensors
-block (someone has dibbs as of right now)
-Fuel rail
-fuel injectors
-crank shaft
-lifters
-oil pan

i also have a bunch of little miscelanious parts

if the person falls through for the block let me know... shipping might but a kibash on it though....

tsunami said:
if the person falls through for the block let me know... shipping might but a kibash on it though....

Ok, ill pm him and see whats up, its been about a month or so since he said he wanted it.

thebeansoldier said:
you have the stock TB without the sensors?

yes i do. are u in the US though? cuz i think flameboy was tellin me that his car didnt have the electronic throttle body, it was with a cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back