FS: DaveB Rings, Injen CAI, JDM Taillights, HIDs, & more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up with the rings? i pm'd you on mocc immediately after you put them up for sale and never heard back. pm'd you again when you put them up on 24/7 and STILL haven't heard back from you!

Why didn't I see these tails when I was looking? I just bought stock tails and I could have had your JDM tails for only 25 more than I spent. WTF

what's up with the rings? i pm'd you on mocc immediately after you put them up for sale and never heard back. pm'd you again when you put them up on 24/7 and STILL haven't heard back from you!

well??? you weren't willing to ship on the local forum, so i imagine that since you're on the national forum that you're willing to ship now. i've been ready to send payment since my first email on january 4!!! let me know.

yeah about mocc, they were really bugging me about the GI thread so i didnt want to deal with the forum. I never had a problem with shipping, but it was easier since most members knew where to find me. so after all that, i took my business elsewhere.

anyways, sorry bro, i got guys lined up to buy at my price the moment i posted.

yeah about mocc, they were really bugging me about the GI thread so i didnt want to deal with the forum. I never had a problem with shipping, but it was easier since most members knew where to find me. so after all that, i took my business elsewhere.

anyways, sorry bro, i got guys lined up to buy at my price the moment i posted.

your ad specifically said "Local Pickup Only". otherwise i would have jumped on this because i'm constantly on that forum. oh well, too bad for you, you could have made $75 on those...

Why would mocc be bothering you? Their rules are a lot more lenient then this site is.

Why would mocc be bothering you? Their rules are a lot more lenient then this site is.

seriously, you start a GI thread on mocc with prices then turn around and double them when you finally get enough interest in your items. and when you get called out on it, you tuck your tail in and sneak over to sell the items on another forum, suddenly willing to ship when you initially weren't. grow some balls, son!

i gave a ball park on what i was THINKING of selling for. When i first posted that MONTHS ago, i was barely GETTING the idea of buying a new car. Dude im selling the parts for a REASONABLE PRICE. sorry i dont have "balls" to rip my own self off.

and about "bait and switch," i would understand if i told ppl a price in a "for sale" thread and when they PM me for details, i amp the price. that is NOT what i did. My reason for the GI thread was to see who was interested if i chose to buy a new car. Four months ago it was just an idea. Only until now am i in the talks with the dealer which is prompting me to sell my parts at these reasonable prices. talk about bait and switch all you want, but thats not what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back