FS: Custom long-tube header and matching hi-flow cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Hollis

:
2012 Mazda 2 Sport
I've moved on to another autocross project, so I am selling some of the Mazda 2 stuff from our triple national championship winning car. This header is the crown jewel and is one-of-a-kind. I can't give all the details publicly because we did on article on the header build process for GRM and it has not seen print yet. Dyno numbers will be shared with buyer.

This header was designed by Burns Stainless using their X Design process, with the goal being to deliver more torque across the meat of the powerband. This gets the car off turns better and helps combat the long gearing of the 2. Header was fabbed by Laivins Race Cars (CJ Wilson Racing Grand Am and MX5 Cup teams). Includes matching Magnaflow metallic spun-cat (offset style for improved clearance) with v-band connections. Also includes extended O2 sensor harnesses on an exchange basis (I need your stock ones).

. This is half of what it would cost to replicate all of this. Does not include Burns muffler.

Serious inquiries only. PM or email through this site.

Header p0rn...

Big thanks to Laivins Race Cars, Burns Stainless, and Grassroots Motorsports Magazine

Also wanted to give a shout-out to Mike Allen at Mazda Motorsports who worked through the Mazda heirarchy to get us cam specs for the 2, which is a key ingredient to the X-Design process.

Headed to dyno later this week, courtesy of UpRev

IMG_6168.jpg

IMG_6172.jpg

IMG_6182.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back