FS: CP-E Standback and PG PnP Harness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a bunch of reason why I need to let this go, aside from an upcoming wedding I need to help pay for and grad school, I really can use the funds right now.

This was removed from my car back in November lol. Sitting in my room ever since. Had it repaired once by CP-E, some chip was replaced. Installed and tested in my car then as well.

My ECU now somewhere is f'd up from my motor swap, which really explains my starting issues I've been having.
I've also got a spare Cobb AP never opened for sale! PM me if you want it, I paid the same price every website/eBay has it for so I don't want to lose much money.

Anyways..lol. Price is pretty firm, but any reasonable offer close to my asking price will be considered. this is over 50% off the new price, you can't go wrong here guys! Help a guy in need out!

48626a6c.jpg

Asking $430.00 Shipped 2-3 Day Priority Mail

Last edited:
PM'd you..

Anyone who wants the Cobb AP, PM me a reasonable offer. I paid 695 for it, but will let it go for less. I'll pay shipping. It is new in box.

PM'd you..

Anyone who wants the Cobb AP, PM me a reasonable offer. I paid 695 for it, but will let it go for less. I'll pay shipping. It is new in box.

Please follow proper forum rules for selling this item. I'd suggest you post it in the main FS marketplace, since it'll work for the MS3 or MS6.

BUMP?! lol

Been a while guys, don't know why I haven't come around, but I need to sell this, my Cobb AP (I still have two!!!, lowered price, PM me), and my ACT Clutch Kit

PR, do you have a thread for the AP? If not, I highly recommend that you do so per forum rules. Not saying you'd scam, but it will put a lot of questions at bay if you follow the rules. Or, if you have one, link it in here to clean this thread up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back