FS: Cork Sport Race/Test Pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

07redspeed

:
2007 Mazdaspeed 3
FS: Corksport Race/Test Pipe

Bought it brand new from Protege Garage and used it for about three days. Exhaust note sounds awesome and good gains on the butt dyno. It does leak a little when coupled with the stock exhaust but not too big of a deal. Maybe if you use shorter bolts would solve the problem or use of an aftermarket exhaust. $130.00 shipped UPS with tracking number from Austin Texas.

Last edited:
I bought it new from Protege Garage. It'd be a perfect match for your Corksport CBE.

Last edited:
The test pipe just doesn't fit right with the stock cbe. Corksport sells them saying they will fit stock cbe but it only fits right with aftermarket cbe. The test pipe comes with short and long bolts. If I were to buy shorter bolts at home depot, it probably would have fit snugly with the stock cbe.

so shorter bolts than the short ones that came with the test pipe would have worked better?

I tried my damndest to get a leak-free seal with this racepipe and otherwise stock DP/CPE to no avail...

Thanks, I do see one red ms3 driving around up here though by a middle eastern man. It's kind of rare to see ms3 in the Austin area though.

The test pipe just doesn't fit right with the stock cbe. Corksport sells them saying they will fit stock cbe but it only fits right with aftermarket cbe. The test pipe comes with short and long bolts. If I were to buy shorter bolts at home depot, it probably would have fit snugly with the stock cbe.

i have it on with the stock catback....

I as well have it on the stock cat back. I just added a couple of grade 8 washers to bolts, removed the springs, tightened her down and it fits perfectly! zero leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back