FS: Cobb Drop Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanzo040107

:
07 Mazda MS3 GT Black Mica
I put an attachment, I hope it works. I don't have the picture of the springs on the web anywhere, just my camera.

Cobb drop springs for sale from Hawaii. 190 shipped. Sorry for the lil extra, it cost a lil more to ship from here. Used for about 2 months, took off because I upgraded to coilovers. Used only about 2000 miles.

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 197
Last edited:
250 shipped new...its gonna be a hard sale but i understand ur pain

I catch what you're saying but its 250 plus shipping new. This is only 210 total, plus the springs are so barely used that they're just as good as new. Save probably a good 50 bucks or so over new.

nah *************** free shipping n they give u a discount you can buy them rite now 240 shipped...just throwin it out there....and with a better sponsership you can get even more off

but i feel u man..someone would deff do like 200 shipped...there brand new soo...good lucky

Yes I am the 2nd owner. I made the ad in kind of a rush, I forgot to mention that. Original ad said he used them for about 3000 miles, I used them only about 2000 miles myself. That's still not many months or miles of use for springs. They'll still give you lots of years of a nice, dropped, better ride. I'm only parting with them cause I went to coilovers, I run SCCA so I felt the upgrade was worth it. These springs are well worth it though unless you shell out at least about a grand for coilovers. Save yourself almost a 1/3 off the cost of new and these are pretty much just as good as new. Still up for sale though the PM's are coming in. Get them before they disappear and yes I think 150 shipped is a lil too low... sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back