FS: Cobb AP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kooofie

:
Speed 3
used for a couple months...new version with v105 maps....uninstalled and unmarried.. 500shipped...perfect condition..paypal please...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

comes with box..cord..cd..and booklet..

You might want to update to 1.06 in case someone buys it with a Cali(ecu) car..... They are having problems getting them married/unmarried.

wtf you talking "need a plan LMAO" ITS UNMARRIED.. i uninstalled it...dont come on my thread posting fail...

its ready to be installed on anycar

Proof you have downs....
1.06 - Updated maps for minor bug that was found. In a very rare case, flashing the
ECU with a v105 map could leave the ECU inoperable for a 2009 MS3. Performance of the
maps has not changed outside of this correction.

Proof you have downs....
1.06 - Updated maps for minor bug that was found. In a very rare case, flashing the
ECU with a v105 map could leave the ECU inoperable for a 2009 MS3. Performance of the
maps has not changed outside of this correction.

Meaning if someone from cali bought this AP. It will show that it's married to the OP's vehicle, right?

^^^^ yes and this is fuckkin cobbs fault in the first place....cobb needs to take responsibility for this....all im trying to do is sell my access port here

if u aint buyin it move on...you got to have downs...u want a plan...buy a prius

AP does not need to be installed to a vehicle to update the flashware....so buyer or seller could do it.. doesnt matter either way.

AP does not need to be installed to a vehicle to update the flashware....so buyer or seller could do it.. doesnt matter either way.

Well i think people would be more interested on buying an AP with the updated firmware. I know i would, and I did not know until (Speed3max) chimed in here. Good to know though

WOW

This thread would so fit right in at the "other" forum

PLEASE,.... take your whining, bitching, kindergarten antics elswhere

Oh, for example, this is the professionalism that moderators elsewhere provide

http://www.mazdasp**dforums.org/forum/f8/my-ex-****-54149/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back