FS: Cobb AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2010 Subaru WRX STi
Looking for $475 shipped to lower 48 states. Please do not jack my thread with 'dude I know a dude who saw one on eBay for $300' stuff. Awesome, go buy it from him. Thanks!

SOLD!

Attachments

• AP1.jpg
    AP1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:
silversurfer513:

thanks for posting the proper pics

would you mind adding your location to your profile? userCP > edit your details

also, we don't recommend adding a surcharge to accept paypal as it violate's their TOS (just make the price $515 if you need to get $500 out of it, for example)

silversurfer513:

thanks for posting the proper pics

would you mind adding your location to your profile? userCP > edit your details

also, we don't recommend adding a surcharge to accept paypal as it violate's their TOS (just make the price $515 if you need to get $500 out of it, for example)

Thank you for answering my paypal fees question. I was wondering how much it comes out to because these brand new with free shipping are $595, which makes them only $80 more if you want it brand spanking new.

Nate, thanks for the helpful post, price adjusted and location added!

@SpeedyHANS, LOL if thats a funny and if not....

@Koenig, price adjusted. This is a reasonable price for a used AP, PM me if you want to make an offer.

is not a funny i just saying good luck with the sale lol if u get anyonre lol

Yeah, with the price dropping on new ones, you're only going to get $450-$475 for used ones. People are still trying to sell them at the usual prices, and Cobb just lowered them $100.

If he was selling it for THAT much I would have jumped on it already! heh....

I've offered to buy this at the OP's asking price ($475). Pretty good chance this sale will be completed later today (Sunday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back