FS: Cobb AccessPORT for Mazdaspeed3/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thought I'd try and sell this, see if I get any good offers.. This is how tight money's getting =(

Paid $695.00 Shipped, just like every eBay/website.

Don't know how much to sell it for, but it is brand new, in the box. Never even opened it.
PM me an offer, I don't mind to lose some cash, but don't want to lose an arm and an leg on the sale.

I'll ship it out same/next day I receive payment in my PayPal.

3453ae77.jpg

Thanks guys..

Just to let you know, people are letting their APs go for as little as 500. For an unopened box, I'd say anywhere from 550-600 would be reasonable.

dont take less than 500 for it..550-600 is very reasonable and someone will buy it!...AP's dont last long on the marketplace forum. :) Good luck.

yeah man...vendors are selling these AP brand new for 550 shipped

drop the price or you will be holding on to this for a while

550 is solid price...your item is brand new and in the box never used. It well sell!

i understand that...again, there are vendors selling them brand new for 550 shipped so thats what he needs to bring the price down to if he expects to sell.

hell, id buy it first thing next week if he drops it down to 525-550 shipped

550 is a great price. i bought mine for 535 shipped to canada

ive even seen one go for 490 shipped in the usa.

hopefully i can get ass money deal on an AP next week when i get piad...i bought my first Ap for 500 shipped

i hope to get another for the same price

hopefully i can get ass money deal on an AP next week when i get piad...i bought my first Ap for 500 shipped

i hope to get another for the same price

that shouldnt be too hard. they come up quite often for that price to 525ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back