FS: Cobb AccessPORT for Mazdaspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thought I'd try and sell this, see if I get any good offers.. This is how tight money's getting =(

Paid $695.00 Shipped, just like every eBay/website.

**UPDATE** 2/6/2010
I still have mine and my buddy's for his MS3, both the same, both new and unopened. PM me for a sick price, I really need the cash, also selling my ACT clutch/fw kit.

Don't know how much to sell it for, but it is brand new, in the box. Never even opened it.
PM me an offer, I don't mind to lose some cash, but don't want to lose an arm and an leg on the sale.

I'll ship it out same/next day I receive payment in my PayPal.

3453ae77.jpg

Thanks guys..

Last edited:
It's still brand new in the box and never been open guys. I'm betting to bet, he's not willing to take that much of a loss. Since he paid the original price for this, which is $695. That's a lot of money though!! I'd honestly say a fair price would be around 625-650!! about a 7-10% loss. But that's just my .2cents(bow)

Actually I've looked at past posts and other sales of these used no matter what condition (brand new in-box) and they always sell for like 500 bucks. just a few weeks ago there was a couple on here that went for that price. You drive a brand new car off the lot and guess what happens to the value....

it is safe to say this isn't a brand new car for sale.. while it is still tangible, there is no set way to depreciate teh value of this cobb AP.. And my asking price in terms of "depreciation" is much more accelerated than a brand new car coming off the lot.

My Cobb AP is brand new, 0 miles, so to speak. I've "depreciated" it quite a bit for anyone whose interested in purchasing..

Daaamn He turned down 600?!! What's with this guy! Hey man if your s***'s really that new and never used in box why dont you just return it to Cobb. I'm not sure if you'll ever sell it on here, I guess you're not that desperate for money as your first post says.

PM me, I put it back up for sale.. I actually have two, one is my friend's for his MS3, who never even installed his.

SICK price guys, PM me, forget all the prices in my previous posts, I am officially desperate for money

You now have 2 APs so you will need pics of both APs with proper signage. Thread locked. Please PM me or another forum mod when you have the proper pics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back