FS: Brand new interior cloth

NetGuy

:
2006 Subaru WRX
Been a LONG time since I posted anything here (even longer since I actually owned a Protege), but I was cleaning out my garage the other day and I found my original P5 interior (pretty much brand new) in a box.

Story behind this: When I bought the car, my dealership was offering an aftermarket leather (Catskinz I believe) which I purchased...they ordered it up and a local upholstry shop installed it. I drove the car with the regular cloth interior for about 1 week before the leather was put in, and I kept the original cloth that was taken off...I no longer have the car, so I figured some P5 fanatic on here might like to have brand new looking seats!

From what I can see, the back seat covering was "taken apart" by cutting the thread that sews some of the panelling together. I'm sure any decent upholstry shop could put it back together, as it doesn't look like the fabric was actually cut anywhere.

The front seats are just the original covers...they look brand new.

If you are interested, I have no idea what shipping will cost, but I can't imagine it'll be that much, as this stuff isn't that heavy. Send me a PM with an offer, and I'll consider anything reasonable...

Back