FS; Brand new H&R Sports springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

ek1nspeed03

:
03.5 MSP
I am selling a set of 4 brand new H&R Sport springs. They have never been out of the original box until today's posting. Asking price is $250.00 plus shipping.

These were bought for MSP
Lowering 1.5 inches front and back

Attachments

• 100_0153.jpg
    100_0153.jpg
    763.9 KB · Views: 147
^thanks for the link. i did check out the application guide before posting and i don't see any reference to mazdaspeed protege. i was also wondering about the 1.5" drop reference in the OP since the manufaturer states 1.3" for the protege springs. The only 1.5" drop is for miata or tribute. Unless the 1.5" drop is referring to a real world measurement?

Oh yes, you are correct... OP says 1.5" drop, bought for MSP, but MSP having a 1.5" drop is not on the list. I see what you mean now... hrmm...

OP perhaps post the part number?

^thanks for the link. i did check out the application guide before posting and i don't see any reference to mazdaspeed protege. i was also wondering about the 1.5" drop reference in the OP since the manufaturer states 1.3" for the protege springs. The only 1.5" drop is for miata or tribute. Unless the 1.5" drop is referring to a real world measurement?

According to the H&R site, the '01-'03 Protege spring Product code # is 52678. The springs in the pic are #29478. Looks to me like a little more research may be necessary.

According to the H&R site, the '01-'03 Protege spring Product code # is 52678. The springs in the pic are #29478. Looks to me like a little more research may be necessary.

That may be the individual spring numbers (vs. the 4-spring kit part number)

Protege,
Protege 5,
Protege MP3 Typ BJ 1999-04 Sport Spring 1.3 1.3 52678 $299.00

Taken from H&R 's own website as per the link in post #3, above.
Very confusing...
Maybe its Euro vs US product #'s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back